Friday 3. March 2017
- EBITDA (earnings before interest and taxes) 2017 positive first time in the company's history
- Turn-over in 2017 of more than Euro 10 million expected
- Turn-over in January 2017 just below Euro 1,9 million within expectations
- 80% of the sales forecast 2017 secured already by deliveries and allocations
Saarbrücken, March, 3rd 2017. ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) expect closing 2017 first time in its company's history with a positive EBITDA (earnings before interests and taxes). The newly issued prognosis by the company shows a sales forecast of more than Euro 10 million. More than 80% of it is already secured by deliveries and allocations.
Within the first two months of 2017, 60% of the goods for the project "Al Hamema" have already been delivered to Saudi Arabia and the remaining 40% will be delivered within the first quarter. Customer payments for this project worth US-$ 3.3 million are mostly secured by letter of credit.
Due to stock fill-up with goods, the CEO expects a week second quarter 2017. Deliveries for projects in China will not start before forth quarter. Reaching the targets will be mainly depending of starting up the production in Nantong on schedule. Upon reaching the targeted turn-over, the company will have a positive cash flow from operating business activities in 2017.