List of News
ItN Nanovation AG: New appointments to the Supervisory Board
(Corporate News | Friday 7. November 2014)
The supervisory Board of ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461/WKN A0JL46) has been partly re-staffed.
ItN Nanovation AG: Further order from Saudi Arabia underpins stabilization of the company´s development
(Ad hoc | Tuesday 23. September 2014)
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461 /WKN A0JL46) announces further positive news from the order side, resulting from the extensive project pipeline.
BaFin exempt families Stoll of mandatory offer in the planned acquisition of control
(Corporate News | Friday 5. September 2014)
ItN Nanovation AG increased its total output in the first half of 2014 and plans for the further growth
(Corporate News | Friday 29. August 2014)
- Total output increased by 31.3 per cent to 1.7 Mio. Euro
- Export turnover increased by 140 per cent
- Gross profit increased by 72.4 per cent to 1.0 Mio. Euro
- Big order not considered in the figures after the reporting period
- Increase of production possibilities started
ItN Nanovation has received order from Veolia group for water filtration in Saudi Arabia
(Ad hoc | Friday 22. August 2014)
- Project volume for ItN Nanovation is about 1.3 million Euro
- Veolia Water VWS Saudi Industries is project partner and ordering party
- Order will supposedly be effective as turnover in 2014 and 2015
ItN Nanovation AG successfully holds Annual General Meeting
(Corporate News | Wednesday 23. July 2014)
The Annual Shareholders´ Meeting of ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN: DE000A0JL461) successfully took place on 22 July, 2014 in Saarbruecken.
Subsidiary CeraNovis GmbH receives approval for anticorrosion coating for heat exchangers
(Corporate News | Monday 16. June 2014)
CeraNovis GmbH, a 100 % subsidiary of ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN: DE000A0JL461) has been given the series approval for its ceramic anticorrosion coating for heat exchangers following a successfully passed endurance test.
ItN Nanovation announces new Cer@Sorp process for improved radium removal from contaminated drinking water
(Corporate News | Tuesday 10. June 2014)
- The new chemical Cer@Sorp process removes up to 98% of radium from drinking water in combination with ItN's ceramic flat sheets.
- Conventional techniques reach a removal rate of 80% max, requiring high doses of chemicals with corresponding operating costs.
- Cer@Sorp gives ItN a decisive competitive advantage, leading to new technical applications previously not viable
ItN Nanovation AG publishes the group’s financial statement for 2013
(Ad hoc | Wednesday 28. May 2014)
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) has increased its turnover in 2013 compared to the previous year and significantly improved the group’s consolidated earnings.
Lutz Bungeroth will again be sole Member of the Executive Board
(Ad hoc | Thursday 22. May 2014)
- Dr. Christoph Weiss will leave the company after ItN´s realignment
- Focus on water filtration successfully implemented