List of News
ItN Nanovation AG: Auslieferungsverschiebungen erfordern Änderung der Prognosen für 2017
(Ad hoc | Friday 29. September 2017)
ItN Nanovation AG obtains a binding order for water treatment plants for the Iranian market
(Ad hoc | Wednesday 30. August 2017)
- Order value over € 2m
- DOR Water Filtration AG from Liechtenstein as sales partner and customer
- Successful, practical testing of the pilot plant
- Start of the delivery of the plants planned still in 2017
ItN Nanovation AG first time with positive EBITDA in 2017 expected
(Ad hoc | Friday 3. March 2017)
- EBITDA (earnings before interest and taxes) 2017 positive first time in the company's history
- Turn-over in 2017 of more than Euro 10 million expected
- Turn-over in January 2017 just below Euro 1,9 million within expectations
- 80% of the sales forecast 2017 secured already by deliveries and allocations
International investor intents to entry into ItN Nanovation AG
(Ad hoc | Tuesday 2. August 2016)
The company Shanghai SafBon Investment Co., Ltd. ("SafBon") intents an extensive commitment into ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461).
ItN Nanovation AG: Further order from Saudi Arabia underpins stabilization of the company´s development
(Ad hoc | Tuesday 23. September 2014)
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461 /WKN A0JL46) announces further positive news from the order side, resulting from the extensive project pipeline.
ItN Nanovation has received order from Veolia group for water filtration in Saudi Arabia
(Ad hoc | Friday 22. August 2014)
- Project volume for ItN Nanovation is about 1.3 million Euro
- Veolia Water VWS Saudi Industries is project partner and ordering party
- Order will supposedly be effective as turnover in 2014 and 2015
ItN Nanovation AG publishes the group’s financial statement for 2013
(Ad hoc | Wednesday 28. May 2014)
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) has increased its turnover in 2013 compared to the previous year and significantly improved the group’s consolidated earnings.
Lutz Bungeroth will again be sole Member of the Executive Board
(Ad hoc | Thursday 22. May 2014)
- Dr. Christoph Weiss will leave the company after ItN´s realignment
- Focus on water filtration successfully implemented
Financial statement 2013 will not be available before May 2014 due to the transition to IFRS
(Ad hoc | Friday 25. April 2014)
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) will postpone the publication of its financial statement for 2013 for a short period of time until May 2014.
Dr. Ulrich Kinzl appointed to the Supervisory Board
(Ad hoc | Friday 17. January 2014)
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461 / WKN A0JL46) announces that the local court of Saarbruecken has granted the application of ItN’s Management Board of January 13, 2014 and appointed Dr. Ulrich Kinzl by resolution of January 17, 2014 with effect from January 20, 2014 as a member of the Supervisory Board of the company.