Grey Water Treatment with CFM Systems®, Ceramic UF
Greywater is municipal wastewater without fecal contamination. Sources of greywater are sinks, showers, baths, clothes washing machines or dish washers.
Due to the fact, that greywater contains fewer pathogens than domestic waste water, it is generally safer to handle, easier to treat and reuse onsite for toilet flushing, landscape or crop irrigation, and other non-potable uses.
ItN offers cost effective reliable packages for grey water treatment to deliver clean water to small buildings and communities of various sizes.
- Robust disinfection of treated water for reuse, irrigation
- Compact plant design with consideration of peak rain cases (high storm water flow)
- Pre-fabricated EMC skid concept for fast installation at site
- Treatment and removal of COD/BOD, nitrogen, phosphorus
- Low energy consumption
- Flexible arrangements
- Waste water reuse for irrigation, toilet flushes, car wash, process water for industry
- Grey water treatment for reuse
- MBCR system & container for munipal sewage and greywater treatment in flexible package for 400 to 5,000 population equivalent
- Minimum OPEX
- Minimum chemical consumption
- High life time of system: +20 years
- References worldwide
- Low chemical cleaning required, minimum CIP
- Low Service
- Low maintenance
- Oil & Grease/Hydrocarbons