Ceramic Ultrafiltration Towers & Racks
CFM Systems®, Ceramic Flat Membranes, are stackable modules that can be assembled into filtration towers and racks. ItN offers a wide range of configurations for membrane filtration towers and racks.
- Drinking Water, Ceramic Ultrafiltration
- RO & Sea Water Pretreatment, Ceramic Membrane
- Arsenic Removal with Ceramic UF
- Municipal Wastewater Treatment with Ceramic Membrane
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment by Ceramic UF
- Greywater Treatment by Ceramic UF
- Cyanide & COD Removal by Ceramic UF
- Radium Removal with Ceramic Membrane
- Modularized Design
- Integrated diffuser for aeration
- Flexible arrangement for existing water or wastewater treatment plants, retro fit or new plants
- Can be delivered in slim fit tanks
- Ability to cater to various project sizes
- Small projects can be enlarged progressively by adding more towers
- Simple, fast maintenance and repair by quick access construction
Our single filtration towers can be configured with a variable number of ultrafiltration modules and thus stand out with a highly flexible design.
The filtration racks consist of a variable number of connected filtration towers. Their modular and compact design leads to a very small footprint and makes the racks ideal for use in existing plants.
The picture below shows a rack with four filtration towers consisting of 14 modules per tower.
Racks and towers have an integrated air scouring system, filtered water & backwash piping as well as a sprinkler system.
The filtration towers and racks can also be delivered in a slim fit tank that already contains all inlet and outlet connections as well as a sludge slope. The number of filtration towers or filtration racks per slim fit tank can be adjusted to the project size and customer´s needs.